Requirements for Voters:
- Complete an Online Absentee Ballot Application 云顶app下载
- OR print an Absentee Ballot Application and mail, fax or email the completed form to our office.
- Mail to: Swift County 审计师’s Office
本森, MN 56215
- Fax to: 320-843-2275
Requirements for Uniformed & Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA):
- Complete a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).
- Mail, fax or email the completed form to our office at the address above.
- Military personnel, their families, and citizens living outside the United States (including Canada and Mexico) may have application requests submitted by the voter, voter's parents, 配偶, 兄弟姐妹, or child over the age of 18 years.
- Additional voting information and resources for Americans living abroad can be found at Minnesota Overseas Voter Services
If you have questions, please call 320-843-4069.